Facebook Badge

Monday, March 26, 2012

No Review Reviews! ;)


Happy Purple Day! :*)


What is Purple Day you ask?


Purple Day is the global day for Epilepsy Awareness!


Visit here to learn more! :)


I seem to have very little time this week & I have rated all of so many of the comix that I read this week so for Kara's Comic for Comic Book Week March 21st, 2012 I am going to do this a little differently with some bits of news!


The Avengers Prelude~Fury's Big Week #2 of 4 (Marvel)


(Christopher Yost, Eric Pearson, Luke Ross, Daniel Hdr, Mark Pennington, Chris Sotomayor)


I am sooooooooooo excited!!!!! RDJ & Chris Evans! Yay! & this comic has been filling in all of the little gaps between "Iron Man" & "Incredible Hulk" & "Iron Man 2" & "Thor" & "Captain America: The First Avenger"!!!! Samuel Jackson is even coooler!!!! XD


Cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!! 


Wonder Woman #7 (DC)


(Brian Azzarello, Cliff Chiang)


There has been a lot of controversy over this very ish where a dark fact about the Amazons is revealed. I hope that...............& that is why I am not judging the ish yet................maybe this is only part of the story & more may be revealed as the series continues.................pretty please Mister Azzarello? ;;I






Fables #115 (Vertigo / DC)


(Bill Willingham, Mark Buckingham, Steve Leialoha, Shawn McManus)


ed this cover & I am ing where the story is going! It is very much like Alice In Wonderland & Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer On The Island Of Misfit Toys!!!! 
Birds Of Prey #7 (DC)


(Duane Sweirczynski, Jesus Saiz)


The next 2 lines may be a spoiler so I will try to hide them! High lite them to see them! :/

Dinah killed her husband!!!!!!????????


What does that mean? Who was her husband? Di is a killer?

No! I hope this story goes another way like Wonder Woman! :(




Nightwing #7 (DC)
(Kyle Higgins, Eddy Barrows,
Geraldo Borges, Paulo Siqueira,
Eber Ferreira)
Batman #7 (DC)
(Scott Snyder, Greg Capullo,
Jonathan Glapion)
I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited for the Court Of Owls! These 2 ishes started off the cross over that may be the best Batman Family Story ever! There is a scene that is in both of these comix that tells the story from Dick's ( ;9 ) & then Bruce's perspective & I have never seen this plot device used sooooooo well! My advice is to read Nightwing 1st & then Batman & then go back & re read Nightwing! Fabulous!!!!! :) 


Supergirl #7 (DC)


(Michael Green, Mike Johnson, Mahmud Asrar)


Kara defeats the World Killers all by her self! 


But what is the most interesting to me is do you fore see that maybe Doomsday might be coming back? :S


hmmmmmm.................. ;)
Justice League #7 (DC)


(Geoff Johns, Gene Ha, Gary Frank)


I do not have much to say about this ish except I  Gene Ha's art work! Fabulous!


But the only problem is that both Hal Jordan & Billy Batson seem to be jerks in the DC new 52! :(


But I like Diana here! :)




See you next week! xoxoxoxoxox ツ*

No comments:

Post a Comment