Facebook Badge

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Non Spoilery Review For "The Avengers"!!!!!! ;)

"The Avengers" by Marvel Movies on Internet Movie Database
I saw "The Avengers" on Imax 3 D with 9 friends.............we all ed it! :)

The movie was like watching a George Pérez & Kurt Busiek comic book on the screen! Fabulous! XD

The best parts were Robert Downey Junior ( ;9 ), Mark Ruffalo's Hulk, Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow..........I was surprised!............, Thor's arrival, Loki's hot evilness ( ;) ), Agents Phil Coulsen & Maria Hill, the 45 minute climatic battle, & Joss Whedon's ability to make comix real!!!!!!!

The only 2 problems that I can think of are the lack of women Avengers.........though Black Widow & Maria Hill are fabulous............& that the movie may be hard to get in to if you have not seen "Iron Man", "The Incredible Hulk", "Iron Man 2", "Thor", & "Captain America~The 1st Avenger"...............but you have to see the 2 scenes after the end of the movie! 1 before the credits & 1 after! STAY!!!!!!!!!

RATING: 10 Avenger friends out of 10!!!!!!!!

Sorry that I was a little bit late & a little bit short!!!! I was not sure how to review my 1st movie! Let me know how I did! :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox!!!!! ッ*

No comments:

Post a Comment