Facebook Badge

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Batman #17 (DC)

"The first time was frightening, wasn't it?" ~ The Joker

writer: Scott Snyder
penciller: Greg Capullo
inker: Jonathan Glampion
colorist: Fco Plascencia
lettering: Richard Starkings & Comicraft's Jimmy Betancourt
cover: Greg Capullo & Fco Placencia
variant cover: Tony Daniel & Matt Banning & Tomeu Morey
associate editor: Katie Kubert
editor: Mike Marts

(Batman created by Bob Kane)




Kara's Comic for Comic Book Week February 13th, 2013 is "The Punchline"......................the conclusion of "Death Of The Family".......................

Well! I have seen some reviews of this ish & the whole story line & while this is was a little under whelming.........................spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............................I am just happy that no 1 died!!!!!!!!!!!! The New 52 has been very depressing & dark & while I ed the scarie Joker I was soooooooooo happy that Alfred & Babs & Dick & Jim & Tim & Jason & even Damian all survived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

The art work was fabulous..................I do not think that I have read any complaints about the fab Greg & Jonathan & Fco in their very dark & twisted & kindof sketchie! :)

The lettering was suitable but after the whole story I am not sure if the Joker's 'crazy' font was really necessary or not....................but I do not think that it hurt. :S

 Scott Snyder................although I was I much bigger fan of his Dick as Batman than Bruce. & while the story ending was a little bit of a let down I am not sure if it could have been handled any better. The members of the Bat Family have been left with a radioactive element..............called 'Ha' ;b .......................that appears to repel them....................I think? Although it could also be that they just do not trust Bruce...............9,9

I am just sooooooooooo happy that they all survived! Especially Dick!  ;9

& the scene of the faces on the dinner plates was sooooooooooo.........................just creepy! 80

RATING: 8 Dick's bums out of 10!!!!!!!!! (yay!)


ツ*

No comments:

Post a Comment