Facebook Badge

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Wake #1 ( Vertigo / DC )

"Aw, it's very fetching crust." ~ Dr. Lee Archer

writer: Scott Snyder
artist: Sean Murphy
color: Matt Hollingsworth
letters: Jared K. Fletcher
cover: Sean Murphy & Jordie Bellaire
variant cover: Andy Kubert & Brad Anderson
asst. editor: Sara Miller
editor: Mark Doyle

("The Wake" created by Scott Snyder & Sean Murphy)





Kara's Comic for Comic Book Week May 29th, 2013, is "The Wake Part One" by the creators of my fav "American Vampire"............Scott Snyder...............& the book I have not read but want to "Punk Rock Jesus"...............Sean Murphy. :)

I want to say more but I just ed this! The 1st 4 pages.............that you probably read in the previews for this ish..............are very typically Vertigo............which I ❤!...............& then it becomes much like a block buster sci fi movie that I ant to watch to the end...............& then it ends with a more cerebral twist! 8)

The art work is fabulous & reminds me much of a combination of maybs Rafael Albuquerque & Jock. & Lee Archer may be the best female lead since American Vampire's Pearl Jones! 

I am in for the long haul!!!!!!!!! :)

RATING: 9 fishies out of 10!!!!!!!!!

..............you will understand the rating if you read it!!!!!!!!!!! ツ*

No comments:

Post a Comment