Facebook Badge

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Supergirl #2 (DC) / Nightwing #2 (DC)

"I'm...I'm...lost. Confused. Alone. All different ways of saying...I'm scared."~Kara Zor-el (translated from the Kryptonian..........natch!)

writers: Michael Green & Mike Johnson
penciller: Mahmud Asrar
inker: Dan Green
colorist: Dave McCaig
letterer: John J. Hill
cover: Asrar & McCaig
editor: Will Moss
group editor: Matt Idelson






Kara's 1st comic of Comic book week October 19th, 2011, is 1 close 2 my .........."Reunion" is the 2nd issue of the new Supergirl.............

 the character............ the story............. the art work........... the colors........... the letters (really nice job!).............not truly ing the new costume yet.............but K knocks cousin Kal in to place! Go girl! lol! :)

RATING: 7 ½ out of 10!


"I like this jacket."~Dick Grayson
"And that's why you're cute."~Raya Vestri
"Is that why?"~Dick Grayson
"I promise you--it's the only reason."~Raya Vestri


writer: Kyle Higgins
pencils: Eddy Barrows
inks: JP Mayer & Paulo Siqueira
colors: Rod Reis
letters: Carlos M. Mangual
cover: Barrows & Reis
assistant editor: Katie Kubert
editor: Bobbie Chase
(Nightwing created by Marv Wolfman & George Pérez)



Kara's 2nd comic of Comic book week October 19th, 2011, is 1 close 2 my .........."Haly's Wish" is the 2nd issue of the new Nightwing.............

 the character............ the story............. the art work........... the colors........... the letters.............not truly ing the new costume yet.............but I only really got hurt by Raya Vestri...........Dick's () new love interest............whom I mistook for Babs Gordon.............who is Dick's () only real love interest!............other than me I mean! lol! ;))

RATING: 7 out of 10!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo!!!!! ツ*



No comments:

Post a Comment