Facebook Badge

Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Good ☺ , The Bad ☹ & The Ugly ☠ Part 3!

The last time that I did the good & the bad & the ugly was in August! omg! So for Comic book week November 23rd, 2011 here we go 1ce again!

I, Vampire #3 (DC)

writer: Joshua Hale Fialkov
artist: Andrea Sorrentino
colorist: Marcelo Maiolo
letterer: Pat Brosseau
cover artist: Jenny Frison
associate editor: Wil Moss
editor: Matt Idelson

(I, Vampire created by J.M. DeMatteis & Tom Sutton)






I thought that this may be the last time that I read I, Vampire but in this ish.........."Numb"...........I finally see where the story is starting to go & I think that I may enjoy it! :)

this is really soooooo very pretty!  

In the 1st 2 ishes not I did not feel that the story was developing & kindof jumped around but with this ish the tale seems to have pointed in a direction & identified the good guy.........hottie! ;9 ............Andrew & the bad girl...........major villain is a woman! go girl! ;)) ..........& the good guy's side kicks in Professor John Troughton & vampire slayer Tig. & next ish we get to go to Gotham City & maybe meet Batman!

But in this ish it was really the art work that grabbed me! Wonderful to look at............even if an artist I  very much but I shall leave nameless pointed out some thing on twitter about other artist using photo shopped photo graphs in their work.............it left me some what suspicious of the art work on I, Vampire but I will give Andrea & Marcello the benefit of the doubt because it is so dark & pretty! 9,9

RATING: 8 goods out of 10!!!!!!!


Superman #3 (DC)

script & breakdowns: George Pérez
pencils: Nicola Scott
inks: Trevor Scott
colors: Brian Buccellato, Brett Smith & Blond
letters: Carlos M. Mangual
cover: Pérez & Buccellato
associate editor: Wil Moss
editor: Matt Idelson

(Superman created by Jerry Siegel & Joe Shuster)




"A Cold Day In Hell" is a fabulous throw back to a silver age Superman story told with all the fun the wonderful & amazing & fabulous master of comix George Pérez can provide with the expertly deft & sooooo talented that she makes me want to cry Nicola Scott providing beautiful art work! I really do not want to spoil any of the story but this is very much my favorite of all the new Superman comix..........not including Supergirl! ;)

If you are not reading this 1 & have never appreciated Nicola's art work..........which for several pages I for got was not the amazing Mister Pérez's!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............you should! But.............

 clark but lois & perry
r soooooo rite! :(

This isn't my Superman! :(

I miss the boy scout! Superman is the hero that is perfect! Behind the scenes maybe he is not but that is the man that we see! & this angry Batman like, Punisher kindof guy is not Superman!

But the story & art work are sooooooooooooo good so................

RATING: 2 bads out of 10!!!!!!!!


Fantastic Four #600 (Marvel)

writer: Jonathan Hickman
penciler: Steve Epting (part 1), Leinil Francis Yu (part 4)
inkers: Rick Magyar with Steve Epting (part 1), Gerry Alanguilan (part 4)
artist: Carmine Di Giandomenico (part 2), Ming Doyle (part 3), Farel Dalrymple (part 5)
colorist: Paul Mounts (part 1), Javier Tartaglia (part 4)
color artists: Andy Troy (part 2), Jordie Bellaire (part 3), Jose Villarubia (part 5)
letterers: VC`s Clayton Cowles (parts 1,2,3,4), Farel Dalrymple (part 5)
cover artists: Gabrielle Dell'otto, Joe Quesada, Danny Miki & Laura Martin, John Romita Junior, Klaus Janson & Dean White, Arthur Adams & Peter Steigerwald
editors: Denning, Sankovitch & Brevoort
editor in chief: Axel Alonso
chief creative officer: Joe Quesada
publisher: Dan Buckley
executive producer: Alan Fine

(here from day 1: Stan Lee & Jack Kirby :) )

OMG!

I do not think that I can possibly review this ish! It comes in 5 parts with soooooo many different artists & I started out not liking the story but growing to like it at the end even tho there is only 1 writer & there is sooooooo much going on &...................

*gasp!*

The ugly is just this!
ick! Xp

Spidey's white costume is just...............ick! Xb

RATING: 9 spidey armors not from Civil War out of 10.

Bye! ツ*

No comments:

Post a Comment