Facebook Badge

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

ツ 2nd Annual Kara Awards!!!!!! ~ Favorite Series!!!! ツ


We have finally come to the last award of of the 2nd Annual Kara Awards! Kara's Fav Series Of 2012! :)

& the nominations are!

1.   DC's "Batgirl"!
2.   Dark Horse's "Angel & Faith"!
3.   DC's "Batman"!
4.   Image / Skybound's "The Walking Dead"!
5.   DC's "All Star Western"!

& the winner of Kara's Fav Series is...................



.......................sooooooooooooo amazing that my fav is a western of all things but Jimmy Palmiotti & Justin Gray & Moritat make "All Star Western" the comic book that I look forward to the most every month!!!!!!!!! I  the fabulous story! I  the rugged art work! I  Jonah Hex & Tallulah & Doctor Jeremiah Arkham! Try it! You will almost definitely  it too!!!!!!!!











& that is the end of the 2nd Annual Kara Awards! Thanx for reading..................my wardrobe was by 'Google'.......... ;b .................& now I am going to relax.................with my co host! ;9


Oh............................& the finished cover from the start of the 'show'! ツ*


No comments:

Post a Comment