Facebook Badge

Thursday, January 10, 2013

ツ 2nd Annual Kara Awards!!!!!! ~ Favorite Writer!!!! ツ


Please welcome song writer Natasha Bedingfield to present Kara's fav writer! :)

Artists get all of the glory but writers are what bring readers back ish after ish....................& the nominations are!

  1. Gail Simone ("Batgirl" & "The Fury of Firestorm : The Nuclear Men")!
  2. Matt Fraction ("Hawkeye" & "FF" & "A versus X")!
  3. Scott Snyder ("Batman" & "American Vampire")!
  4. Darwyn Cooke ("Minutemen" & "Silk Spectre")!
  5. Jimmy Palmiotti & Justin Gray ("All Star Western")!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was the hardest category to judge! All of these women & men were fabulous but even though 1 of the winner's titles was probably the weakest of all the comix the winner by a false lash was............................

...............................Matt Fraction! "FF" & "Hawkeye" made me laugh & cry happy tears! Soooooooo much fun! & I have convinced my self that he probably was the writer behind my fav scene in "A versus X"...................which I ed soooooooooooooooooooooo much more than the whole entire mini! But I might talk about that later so I do not want to give it away yet! ;)

We will be back! ツ*

No comments:

Post a Comment